ESCO Communications is Indiana’s leading systems integration company. We are constantly expanding, evolving, and searching for new talent. As our business continues to grow and change, we offer a diverse range of employment opportunities which meet many levels of qualifications.
Listed below are our available employment opportunities:
FIRE ALARM/SECURITY TECHNICIAN
Can you answer YES to all these questions?
- Are you an experienced Fire Alarm/Security Technician who enjoys the challenges of troubleshooting, configuring systems and keeping them running at peak performance?
- Are you an orderly and sequentially driven specialist who takes pride in producing work of the highest quality and accuracy?
- Are you a team player who has the knack for bridging the gap between people and technology?
If you can, then we have the position for you!
We are ESCO Communications and we specialize in offering the latest in communication technologies, partnering with our clients to design and install fire alarm, security, voice, video, audio and data systems. Our vision is to be the premier communications solutions provider of choice and to meet the defined needs of our customers as true partners in the markets we serve. We have a newly created position in Indianapolis, IN to join our team as a Fire Alarm/Security Technician, where you will be working with clients in the healthcare, K-12, higher education, house-of-worship, government and commercial industries.
The successful Fire Alarm/Security Technician will support, monitor, test and troubleshoot software and hardware for fire alarm/security solutions products and achieve the following:
- Organize, manage and lead technical system design discussions
- Develop system integration plans using multiple vendor products
- Participate in development of system layout and design
- Work with end user customers, IT and maintenance departments, installation contractors, etc.
- Ensure security and integrity of specified customer systems
- Participate as a team member with strong communication skills to resolve technical support from troubleshooting to resolution
Successful candidates will bring the following:
- NICET Level II or higher in Fire Alarm
- Minimum 3 years experience with addressable fire alarm systems, CCTV, card access, burglar
- Experience with micro-processor based systems, PC/server based systems, data networking
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to effectively interface with customers and communicate at all levels
- Certification (A+, Net+, MCSA and CCNA) is a bonus
Here is what you can expect in return as the Network Technician:
- Opportunity to learn cutting edge fire alarm and security systems with the potential of learning others as well
- Opportunity to experience new challenges and variety in your work
- Opportunity for growth that is limited only by your own capabilities and attitude
- Opportunity to work for a family owned business that cares about its’ employees
If you are ready for the challenge and reward of our position, please apply.